Thursday, March 21, 2013

Pikachu Hat

I got a message from an old school mate just the other day. She told me she made a trip to San Francisco where her husband had seen a Pikachu hat that he wanted to buy. She convinced him not to buy it and then came home and wrote me a message asking if I could do it. I looked online everywhere but could not find an acceptable Pikachu pattern that I would want representing me. I admit, I started to panic a little. I searched and searched and came upon this cool looking Pikachu made by Sasophie here. I tried contacting her to see if she might have a pattern for it. She didn't. :-( So I went along and made my own. :-)



My inspiration was of course Sasophia's pics. I think she did an awesome job as well. 
Oh! And special thank you to Leslie for not buying the Pikachu you saw in the store and buying it handmade from me. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment