Monday, April 15, 2013

Bumble Bee's and Flower

I received an email a couple of weeks ago from one of my customers requesting a hat that she had pictured in her head. She drew me a little drawing of what she was thinking of. I wish I could share it with you but I wouldn't want to embarrass her since she was even a little embarrassed to even send it to me. It was a cute little drawing of a hat with little flowers and little bees buzzing around. After a few emails back and forth, we decided what the hat should look like.
Then, I let the magic of my hands and brain start creating.



When she had showed me her drawing with bee's, I immediately thought of these button bee's I had seen at the craft store. I told her about them to be as detailed as the buttons would have been. So I made tiny little crochet bee's which I think are too cute!



I sent her a picture of the final product and she responded with this, "Ha! It's so cute!!" 
When she came to pick it up she said, "Oh, it's even cuter in person! I know what my baby is wearing in her newborn pictures!"

I love to see reactions like that. :-)

Special thank you to Melanie!

No comments:

Post a Comment