Friday, March 15, 2013

Baptism Booties

A couple of days ago, I was browsing Pinterest like I do EVERY night. I seem to be most creative at night while lying in bed and can't actually get up and do the ideas I think of. :-/ Anyway, I was browsing pins of my friends when I came across this caption...
"Gorgeous baby booties. DREA... please make these for my niece's baby blessing next month!!!"
"Drea" is my nickname. Short for Andrea. In case anyone cares. ;-)
Of course the gears in my brain started spinning. I had a new challenge.

After a bit of thinking, a couple of trial tests, and a trip to the store.... 
the challenge was complete.

Baptism Booties. I think these came out absolutely gorgeously! I am very happy with the outcome. The only bad thing is the availability of the buttons. I make things when ordered so I don't keep a big stock of supplies. Even if I wanted to, there's not a lot of inventory at the store. As a result of this, the buttons will very upon availability.
Special thanks to Maele for having enough confidence in me to get this project done. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment