Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Crochet Owl Tissue Box Cover

About 1 month ago, a friend from High School pinned something on Pinterest (of course) with the caption, "Owl Tissue Box Cover. Andrea... I NEED this!!!! :) -Kat". She's one of the few people I talk to regularly on Facebook. Awesome mother and woman she is. Quick shout out to Kat King! Listen to her beautiful voice here and go like her fan page here. Okay, back to the topic at hand. I saw the post and immediately HAD to do it because 1- she asked and 2- it was so stinking cute!

Here is my version:

I got the original idea from Our Seven Dwarfs blog,  here. :-)

Turned out great and now my bathroom is more colorful and fun. Be sure to like me on Facebook, HERE if you'd like to order one of these cuties and to stay updated.

Big thanks to Kat for "NEEDING" this cover. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment